Book reports on other book reports, are not going to tell us why thousands of people are getting sick from wind turbines which are placed in close proximity to their homes. They are all afraid to study the real people. It is painfully obvious, that the wind industry, and government, do not want to be held accountable for the damage they are doing. I believe it will soon come out, that they have known that they are causing harm, to a non-trivial percentage of the population, so they’ve made every possible effort to discredit their victims. Not a new tactic, but none the less, disgusting. I have seen documents that were released through the Freedom of information act, showing that they knew, but chose to ignore, and cover it up. Prison time is in order for these miscreants!
- Reason why they can’t show ill effects? They have failed to do the proper studies! Check this out!
- RET hits “critically endangered” list
- Turbines go up in Smithville despite protests
- Bolt: Aussie prof installed steel roof instead of slate to protect home from warming-induced giant hailstones
- Prof in NYTimes: Failure of climate models vs. reality not important since we use them to predict the future
A Mother With a Miss… on Most Climate Skeptics are pro-… 1957chev on Most Climate Skeptics are pro-… Otter on Most Climate Skeptics are pro-… Mr WordPress on Hello world!